Dohoda o ochraně osobních údajů
Revision No.1.2018 as of 05/25/2018.
The consent is given in accordance with:
- REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL и General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - for Users of EU residents.
- Section 1, Art. 9 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 (as amended on February 22, 2017) “On Personal Data” - for Users of residents of the Russian Federation.
- Section 1, Art. 11 of the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data” of 1 June 2010 No. 2297-VI - for Users of residents of Ukraine.
If the User does not agree to the terms of this Policy, he must stop using the Site. An unconditional acceptance of this Policy is the beginning of the use of the Site by the User. The operator can update the Policy as necessary. The Operator undertakes to notify the Users about these changes by sending an e-mail. We recommend that Users periodically check the relevance of this policy. By continuing to use the Site after the Policy is amended you agree to the changes made.
- User is the person using the Site.
- Subscriber is the User of the site who voluntarily and at his own choice has filled out a subscription form for sending e-mails with information about new publications on the Site, indicating his personal e-mail address.
- Personal data are personal data of the User, which the User provides about himself when filling out the form for the newsletter of the Site or in the process of using the Site.
- Personal data processing is any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed by using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (submitting), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- Confidentiality of personal data is a compulsory requirement for the Operator to prevent the distribution without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
Information content of Users
The operator processes the following personal data:
- E-mail address
- Telefonní číslo
- The Site does not have a Users registration. The processing of the above personal data is carried out by the Operator solely for the purpose of concluding and executing remote information contracts about new publications, as well as the progress of scientific experiments posted on the Site. Personal data is not distributed by the Operator or transmitted to third parties.
- To receive Internet-mailing about new publications and receive promotional materials (sent to users in order to be able to navigate in new publications on the Site), the User has to specify only the e-mail address. The user can at any time unsubscribe the mailing by sending the request to the Operator on unsubscription the mailing to the address: [email protected] or by pressing the appropriate button “unsubscribe from the newsletter” in the body of the mailing list.
Personal data processing
- With respect to the personal data of the User, their confidentiality is preserved, except when these data are publicly available.
- The Operator has the right to store personal data on servers in any country of the world, chosen at his discretion.
The Operator has the right to transfer personal data of the User without the consent of the User to the following persons:
- to public authorities, including the authorities of inquiry and investigation, and to local authorities on their reasoned request;
- in other cases expressly provided for by applicable international law
- The User expressed his consent to such actions;
- the transfer is necessary as part of the User’s use of the Site or provision of the Services to the User;
- The operator performs automated processing of personal data.
Rights and obligations of the User
- The user guarantees that all personal data is current and does not relate to third parties.
- The user has the right to edit his personal data on the Site by sending an appropriate request to the e-mail [email protected]
- The user has the right to send an e-mail request to [email protected]aunites.com with the request to delete his personal data by the Operator on the Site.
Protection of personal data
- The Operator carries out proper protection of personal data in accordance with international law and takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect personal data.
- To ensure the safety of personal data during processing, the Operator takes measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, their destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution, as well as from other wrongful acts in relation to personal data.
In order to ensure information security, the Operator takes the following measures to protect personal information:
- mandatory use of firewalls, antivirus systems;
- data backup;
- use of standard industry-specific security measures.
Personal information is stored on the Operator’s server and can be used to inform the Users about new publications on the Site, as well as about new scientific research announced on the Site.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to receive cookies and remove them from your device’s hard drive.
- All possible disputes arising from or related to this Policy shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine. Before applying to the court, the User must observe the mandatory pre-trial order and send the relevant claim to the Operator in writing. The period for responding to a claim is 30 (thirty) working days.
- Nothing in the Policy can be understood as establishing between the User and the Site Operator agency relations, partnership relations, joint activity relations, personal hiring relations, or any other relations not expressly provided for in the Policy.
- If, for one reason or another, one or more of the provisions of the Policy are found to be invalid or not to have legal force, this does not affect the validity or applicability of the remaining provisions of the Policy.
- The Operator uses both internal and external tools to analyze the attendance of the Site, as well as the effectiveness of sending electronic messages to Subscribers. These tools are standard and necessary to ensure its productive work. The information they collect and use can include IP address, geographic location, cookies.
Contact information of the Operator
- Phones: +38 063 178 4777, +38 096 875 4777, +38 099 175 4777
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Address: Ukraine, Kiev, st. Goloseevskaya 7, building 3
- Mailing address: 03083, Ukraine, Kiev-83, PO Box 30.